Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Self Portraits and Portraits Preview

Use Both Auto and Manual Focus

Get Closer

Use your imagination

Environmental: 



 I liked these because of the one color that really pops out. Like its either the red or the pink but they both dominate in each photo. 


Casual: 


I liked these because THEY ARE PRETTY. I liked these because of the way the sun reflects on their light colored hair.

Formal:

I liked these because the detail is awesome.

Photography Self Portrait:

I liked these because they are unique. They show that you can do anything with these portraits.


My plan for this assignment is to definitely try shooting both in manual and auto. I plan to shoot my self walking towards my car in the empty parking lot. I will park my car in an angle to were it faces the camera but I will be walking towards it so my back will face the camera. I think the car and I being the only two objects will make the picture look cooler.



No comments:

Post a Comment